Here are great high quality flashlights for all of your different needs at a low cost. The more we advance in technology the better the companies are able to make good long lasting flashlights that everyone can afford.
A little bit of information about this company
ThruNite is a professional outdoors and tactical products supplier, offering excellent products and exemplary service. We stand behind all our products by cooperating with Amazon. All our amazon stores are managed by our service centers in USA and Europe. We currently have warehouses in Germany, UK, France, Japan, Australia, and USA. Our goal is to make the very best and brightest flashlights along with guaranteeing our customers 100% satisfaction. By manufacturing our own products and selling them directly to the public we can meet that goal by offering better savings and better service.
ThruNite strives to stand above our competition by developing and engineering all of our own products to meet the highest standards. ThruNite is proud to release the first lights to use our newest proprietary Buck-Boost light engine which can provide constant brightness output regardless battery types, LED modes, temperature and voltage change. At ThruNite we are committed to making the very best products!
ThruNite – Guiding you through the night
I have 3 flashlights to present to you today. I am excited to show you these flashlights so let’s get on with it! 🙂
T10S 169 Lumen…ht Silver (cool white)
Talk about a small, compact great looking little flashlight for everyday use. Finally different from all black colored flashlight. This one for a change is all stainless steel.
Features and Specifications:
– Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
– Uses one 1.5V AA battery.
– Max output: 169 lumens with XP-G2.
– Working voltage: 0.9V-3V
– 93.5mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter).
– 63.5g weight (without battery).
– Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
– Tail-switch and twisting head design.
– Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
– OP reflector gives perfect flood.
– Removable clip.
– Stand on tail to serve as a candle, with the wand covered on the head.
Press down and release the tail-switch to turn the flashlight on/off
1.Switch ON: Press the tail cap button down completely until a “click” sound is heard and flashlight turns on.
2. Switch OFF: Press the tail cap button down until a “click” sound is heard and the light is turned off. You also could turn the head loose a bit to turn the light off from on.
Method1: Half press the tail switch when the light is on to circle through firefly, low and high.
Method 2: When the light is on, loosen the head a bit until the light turns off and tighten it in 2 seconds to change modes.
Method 3: Click the tail switch to change modes (Interval between two clicks should be less than 2 seconds)
Memory function is activated after 2 seconds from the light turned off. Turn on the light after 2 seconds; the mode output keeps the same as your last use.
Perfect for a small every day carry. My wife Josie has this one and just loves the simplicity of it and the candle option is such a plus. This one is under $30 U.S.
The Archer 1A 178 Lumen…Tactical
This little gem is mine. 🙂 It’s also small, compact and powerful for its size. Let’s look at the features and specifications.
– LED: CREE XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
– Max 178lumen output using 1 1.5v AA battery.
– Firefly: 0.2 lm.249hours; Low: 24lm.6hours; Mid80lm.1.5hours; Max Output:178 lm 58minutes;Strobe:178lm.2.5hours.
– Working voltage: 0.9 v to 4.2 v
– Removable steel pocket clip.
– Max run time: 249 hours (Firefly mode)
– Max beam distance:184meters.
– Peak beam intensity: 2993cd.
– Impact resistant: 10 meters.
– Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
– 104.14 MM LENGTH, 22.10mm bezel diameter.
– Weight: 60g without battery.
– Aircraft grade aluminum body structure.
– Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
– Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
– Momentary forward click tactical switch.
– Programmable memory function
– Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use.
– Low, medium and high modes to balance power consumption and light output.
– Smooth reflector for max light output.
– Highly focused beam for maximum distance
– Stainless steel front striking bezel.
– Tactical knurling for firm grip.
– Streamlined body design
– Reversed polarity protection.
– Durable T-shaped thread.
– Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time.
To power on/off the light:
Press the tail cap half way to momentarily activate the light; completely press the tail cap to click, the light will stay on. Push the tail cap again to click, the light will go off.
Switching between different modes:
Firefly-low-medium-high-strobe, click to turn the light on, then loosen the head by one eighth of a circle, tighten the head back gently, the light will move on to the next mode/function, repeating the same step will cycle the light through all the functions in the order above, then the light will stay at the particular function set by the user.
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive toward the LED assembly (head of the light), install the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.
Another winner in my book for sure. 🙂 Under $30 U.S
Now if you are looking at the all around perfect flashlight that drives a powerful punch…Here it is…my favorite of the 3. Small enough to carry every day but able to throw a 1050 lumens. Talk about awesomeness right there. 🙂
The ThruNite TN12 (2014) is the improved version of The TN12.
Improved UI and 1050 lumen with one 18650 battery,
a body specfically designed for better single hand operation and a new emitter (XM-L2 U2) to supply more beam with throw and flood.
– Improved UI for more lumens
– Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
– Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries.
– Max output:1050 lumens with XM-L2 U2
– Working voltage: 2.7V-9V
– 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter)
– 82g weight (without batteries)
– Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation
-Versatile mode 1050 lm (90min) 800 lm(1.5hour) 280lm(5hours) 20lm(74 hours) 0.3lm(1585hours)
– Aircraft-grade aluminum body
– Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
– Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
– Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light. Press again to turn the light off.
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from firefly mode, low, medium, high and Max.
With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into strobe mode (13HZ).
A single press on the side switch will return the flashlight to general lighting mode from strobe.
Under $50 U.S
I absolutely recommend all 3. Depending on your needs I think these 3 flashlights will more than provide.
Appreciate your time spent on this page and hope you found what you were looking for.
Here’s a video on how I experimented and tested the flashlights! Enjoy!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THESE PRODUCTS, WE PROVIDED SOME LINKS BELOW. SOME MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AND SOME UPGRADED.